If you are looking for the stunning beauty of authentic wood windows but demand the build quality of metal and the easy-to-own super low maintenance experience normally associated with vinyl, then you need to get to know CompositWood. Trust NuView to install CompositWood replacement windows in your home for and you’ll discover the tremendous energy saving and operational features that thousands of homeowners nationwide have come to adore.
CompositWood sashes and frames are constructed from a proprietary blend of specialty polymer and acrylic resins which result in an engineered composite – a massively durable material with a solid, sturdy core. CompositWood then fuses a permanent color surface material called SuperCap to the core materials via an extrusion process making for a fade-resistant, weatherable and durable window that you and your family are going to love.
Forget about fading color, rotting wood and endless maintenance!
SuperCap Surface Technology provides a permanent pre-finished surface that stands up to the harshest of all seasons’ conditions. This technology was tested over years in the harsh sun of Florida and Arizona so that CompositWood could trust that colors would be protected against yellowing and windows could stand strong year in and year out without cracking, chalking or requiring substantial maintenance due to extreme weather conditions.
Advanced design and high quality glass options make for energy savings and consistent indoor comfort
With installation from NuView, CompositWood Windows offer your family superior performance that combine the beauty of wood with rot-proof durability and the coveted no-maintenance characteristics of vinyl. You will find that these windows will insulate your home better than fiberglass, wood or aluminum.
What to expect with CompositWood Windows from NuView
- Thermally superior composite material reduces energy-transfer better than wood, vinyl, fiberglass, and aluminum
- More energy-efficiency means greater savings on monthly heating & cooling costs.
- Available with highest-performance glass system for maximum savings
- Surpasses ENERGY STAR® energy performance criteria
- CompositWood windows have multiple weatherstrip paths with interlocking sash and jambs designed to reduce air infiltration
- More comfort – without air drafts you stay warmer in Winter, cooler in Summer
- Classic wood window design enhances the value and beauty of your home – inside and out
- Premium performance hardware ensures easy cleaning and operation